Just Like A Woman
Oh Sister
All Along The Watchtower
All I Really Want To Do
It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
Forever Young
The Times

CD Review:
As for the sound quality, this audience recording  is a little distant, and a little muffled. If you're a fan of the slick, rich Street Legal sound, however, this less than perfect quality soon melts away into the wall of sound, and all you'll hear is the stunning performance. The package, like all 'Wanted Man' titles of the early 90's, is a little weak. The front cover is the only image. The back lists the songs only. The venue listing is narrowed down to: "Live in Europe, June 1978". In fact, this show is the 4th night of the six night Earls Court residency.
 © 2001 Craig Pinkerton Bobsboots.com
View enlarged images below

Front
CD
Back
Information:
source:
Earls Court, London, UK  June 18, 1978

Manufacturer / Catalog No.
Wanted Man  /  WMM 011/012 

Released:
Download covers for printing
© 2002 Craig Pinkerton Bobsboots.com

Quality:
6½ -7 stars

Bob's Boots ref  #
BB-t04

Show Review:
This show is a great example of the 1978 performances. Full, powerful, and tight. The horns, strings, and B-3 organ arrangements; along with Billy Cross' smooth guitar leads and the backing vocals of Springs, Harris, & Dennis give this tour the production and sound of the 1978 Street LegalLP. That release was recorded only one month before this show, using the same musicians as appear here on tour. Dylan is energetic and talkative. He introduces 'Maggie's Farm' as: "I played this at the Newport Folk Folk Festival ..... This is the song that got me booed off the stage".
 © 2001 Craig Pinkerton Bobsboots.com
© 2001 Craig Pinkerton - Site by eve, Incorporated