Dignity
Man In The Long Black Coat
encore:
Maggie's Farm
Like A Rolling Stone
It Ain't Me, Babe (a) [Bh]
I Shall Be Released

Review:
This Brighton show is perhaps a strange choice for a silver disc release. Not a bad choice, mind you, but the pedestrian shows of this tour on not what usually come to mind when considering a commercial release. That being said, this is one of the better performances of the tour, and perhaps the best quality of the circulating tapes. The double slimline jewel case houses two nice looking CDs. Disc one is silk screened with the computer manipulated photo of the front cover, while disc two caries the one from the back cover. Albeit a bit busy, the back of the insert has the nicest looking images. This photo could have made a classy looking front cover. THINMAN has lately been trying for a more artsy look that doesn't always work well. The inserts are printed on good quality glossy photo stock paper.
The recording is from a very clear audience tape that runs an hour and forty minutes. The vocals are up front. There is a small skip within the first few seconds of  I Want You, but other than that the recording is great. The dark, brooding, and breathy Man In The Long Black Coat is the highlight of the show, although the incredible guitar work on Simple Twist Of Fate make it a stand out as well.© 2008 CD Pinkerton - bobsboots.com

View enlarged images below

Front
CD1
CD2 Ins.(b)
Liner
Back
Information:
source:
Brighton Centre Brighton, UK March, 26 1995

Manufacturer / Catalog No.
THINMAN       /     054/55    

Released:

Quality:
8 stars

Bob's Boots ref  #
BB-t64

Legend

(a) - acoustic with the Band
[Bh] -Bob on harp

Bob Dylan - vocal & guitar
Bucky Baxter - pedal steel, electric  &  slide guitars
John Jackson - lead guitar
Tony Garnier - bass
Winston Watson -  drums & percussion
© 2008 CD Pinkerton - bobsboots.com

Thanks to Keith Schweiger for scans

Note to Bob: Sign On The Window has not been performed live. It would flow well with the current repertoire. Brighton would be the perfect place to debut it.
bobsboots.com
© 2008 CD Pinkerton - bobsboots.com